The SSE Arena is conveniently located in Belfast's Titanic Quarter, close to major road, rail, sea, and air links. It is within walking distance to the City Centre. We’d always suggest you leave plenty of time for your journey.
The SSE Arena, Belfast,
2 Queens Quay, Belfast
The Odyssey Car Park serves The SSE Arena, Belfast, Odyssey Place and the surrounding network with 1,500 parking spaces across the front, rear and Riverside car park. The car parks run on a first come first served basis, including disabled parking spaces.
For Prices and more information click here.
Download the new Odyssey Car Park App to enjoy real-time occupancy, secure in-app payment, and convenient paperless tickets and receipts.
Coach operators/drivers should contact the Car Park office prior to arrival to co-ordinate parking arrangements email [email protected].
Please note, it may take approx. 1hr to exit the car park after busy events due to the capacity of the road networks surrounding Odyssey Place.
The app allows you to process payments for the car park in a matter of seconds via your own phone. As an added convenience, the app offers real-time occupancy information on our car parks, secure in-app payment, and eco-friendly paperless tickets and receipts. Plus, the app will allow you to skip parking payment queues upon arrival and departure.
Customers can now enter, pay, and park using only their smartphones.
See further information in the FAQs.
2. Create an account using your email address and a secure password, or use one of the log in partners: iPass, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone so it automatically connects to the car park barrier upon arrival.
Remember to add your telephone number in case your battery dies!
4. Optional: Add a credit card to make payments easier. The app will securely hold this information to make for quicker payments.
5. Enable ‘location’ on your phone to see the locations of car parks available on the app.
6. Keep the app open, with your Bluetooth turned on upon entry. Once at the car park entry barrier tap or click 'ENTRY.’
7. The barrier will open and produce a digital ticket in the app. The QR code is your ticket. Your parking is now secured for the duration of your stay.
8. When departing from Odyssey car park, select ‘Passes’ and then ‘Pay Now’ for the active ticket on the app. Please remember to pay via the app before pulling up to the exit barrier to ensure a smooth departure.
9. Once the payment is processed, drive to the exit barrier, which will open automatically.
You can pre-pay for parking before your departure via the Odyssey Car Park App.