Your season ticket upgraded. A premium location with all the exclusive benefits of being a season ticket holder.
Renewing season ticket holders have until 30th April 2019 to purchase their seats from the 2019/20 season year before they are released on general sale. Also – please make sure your details are up to date!
A step by step guide to RENEWING your season ticket
1. Sign into Belfast Giants Account Manager on Ticketmaster here.
2. Your invoice to renew your seats is listed. There will be 2 invoices on your account. One to pay in full and one to pay using the Payment Plan option. You only need to pay one invoice.
3. Click Pay Now.
4. Your ticket details will appear.
5. Click continue.
6. Select your payment option.
7. Click continue.
8. Enter your payment details.
9. Click the term and conditions box.
10. Click renew.
Once you have renewed your seat(s) you will see options to purchase a Tournament Pass (3 Games) for the 2019/20 Champions Hockey League as well as a Weekend Pass for the 2019 Friendship Four (4 Games).
* Please note concession and child tickets will require proof of eligibility on collection. When gaining access to the arena – the Giants reserve the right to refuse admittance should the ticket bearer not be able to provide appropriate identification on request.
Paying for your Season Ticket has never been easier! You can pay for your season ticket in full or you can select a 12 month or a 10 month payment plan to help make your season ticket more affordable.
Simply divide the total cost of your ticket by 12 or 10 and that is what you will pay each month. (An adult ticket costing £395 will cost £39.50 per month for 10 months).
The new 12 month payment plan will run from March 2019 – February 2020 with the 10 month payment plan running from May 2019 – February 2020.
When applying for your ticket, simply enter your credit / debit card details and we request a payment on the 5th of each month. It really is that simple! No direct debits or standing orders, no instructions to your bank.