We look forward to welcoming you to the The SSE Arena, Belfast and hope you have an enjoyable visit with us.
Should you require assistance during your visit, our Stewards are on hand to assist you. Our Concierge desk is located in the main foyer beside merchandise.
· The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury and nuisance.
· The promoter reserves the right to alter the programme as necessary.
· The ticket holder consents to participate in the audio or video recording of the show and grants all necessary consents for Performers Protection Acts.
· Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only. The SSE Arena, Belfast does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any reseller. Any person who cannot identify themselves as linked to the purchaser of the ticket may be refused admission.
· Admission by full ticket only.
· Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is cancellation or postponement of the event.
· Events can be cancelled or postponed for many reasons. If you are unsure if your event has been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, search Ticketmaster for your event and review the "Please Note" or "More Info" section for the latest status. If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, Ticketmaster have you covered. No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
1. You will be notified that the event has been cancelled
2. Your refund will be automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the method of payment used to complete your purchase
3. Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event is cancelled.
· Management does not accept the responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to persons/property on or around the premises.
· All audience members, including children, must be in possession of a ticket.
· The SSE Arena, Belfast is acting as a retailer for tickets at the request of the promoter and accepts no liability for any unforeseen or indirect loss incurred by the purchaser of this ticket if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
· Covid Entry Requirements & Information - To protect customers and staff all ticket holders aged 18 or over should be prepared to show proof of their Covid status. For up to date information on Covid Entry Requirements click here.
· For safety reasons, before entering, all patrons may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
· Food and drink cannot be brought into the venue.
· Smoking within the Arena, inc. E-Cigarettes, is prohibited. The SSE Arena, Belfast may offer a pass-out system to permit customers to exit and re-enter the Arena for smoking, however this will be decided on an event-by-event basis.
· Audio and visual recording of a performance is not permitted.
· Mobile phones are permitted into the venue but customers may be requested to turn these off or refrain from capturing images by the promoter and signage will be displayed to advise. Disruption to other customers through the continued use of electronic devices or mobile phones may result in the ticketholder being removed from the venue.
· Sporting colours or tops are not permitted, except for Ice Hockey jerseys.
· We have a no flags, banners or sports team colours policy.
· Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, sticks, air horns, weapons or offensive items, lasers, pyrotechnic articles, alcohol or other beverages and food not sold at The SSE Arena, Belfast, illegal drugs or noxious substances, professional cameras, sound and/or video recording devices, selfie sticks, helium balloons and umbrellas.
· Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the performance.
· Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
· At standing concerts, the standing area is restricted to over 14's
· From time to time The SSE Arena, or other authorised parties, may carry out photography and/or video recording in the building which may feature visitors.
The purchaser acknowledges that COVID-19 or other public health considerations may require the introduction of measures for the safety of staff, artists and attendees including but not limited to:
(i) Imposition of maximum attendee numbers
(ii) Reallocation of seats
(iii) Restriction of food and drink availability
(iv) Social distancing measures
(v) Imposition of requirements regarding personal protective equipment such as the wearing of masks
(vi) Designation of alternative entrance and exit routes
(vii) Collection of personal information in accordance with government requirements
OML reserves the right to deny entry to the venue or to remove any person from the venue who refuses to comply with any such condition or requirement.
OML BELFAST LIMITED does not warrant or represent that the material on our website is accurate, complete or current or that the website will be free of defects, viruses, uninterrupted or secure. This website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Nothing contained in the pages of our website should be construed as legal, financial or other professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the information or material contained in our website.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OF MATERIALS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE OR WASTED EXPENDITURE) HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHERE: (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US; (B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR (C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THEORY UNDER WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS BROUGHT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
You agree to indemnify and hold OML BELFAST Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of any of our terms and conditions including these Terms.