If you're having problems trying to find anything, the following questions and answers may help.
Tickets for The SSE Arena, Belfast are only available from www.ticketmaster.ie, www.ssearenabelfast.com
Service charge is a charge for the service of booking tickets on the internet.
The facility fee of £1.50 per ticket enables The SSE Arena, Belfast to continue to invest in the maintenance and upgrade of facilities in order to safeguard the future development of the venue. The fee applies to all events which go on-sale after 1st October 2021.
· The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury and nuisance.
· The promoter reserves the right to alter the programme as necessary.
· The ticket holder consents to participate in the audio or video recording of the show and grants all necessary consents for Performers Protection Acts.
· Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only. The SSE Arena, Belfast does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any reseller. Any person who cannot identify themselves as linked to the purchaser of the ticket may be refused admission.
· Admission by full ticket only.
· Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is cancellation or postponement of the event.
· Events can be cancelled or postponed for many reasons. If you are unsure if your event has been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, search Ticketmaster for your event and review the "Please Note" or "More Info" section for the latest status. If you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, Ticketmaster have you covered. No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
1. You will be notified that the event has been cancelled
2. Your refund will be automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the method of payment used to complete your purchase
3. Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event is cancelled.
· Management does not accept the responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to persons/property on or around the premises.
· All audience members, including children, must be in possession of a ticket.
· The SSE Arena, Belfast is acting as a retailer for tickets at the request of the promoter and accepts no liability for any unforeseen or indirect loss incurred by the purchaser of this ticket if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
· For up-to-date information on COVID, please click here.
· For safety reasons, before entering, all patrons may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
· Food and drink cannot be brought into the venue.
· Smoking within the Arena, inc. E-Cigarettes, is prohibited. The SSE Arena, Belfast may offer a pass-out system to permit customers to exit and re-enter the Arena for smoking, however this will be decided on an event-by-event basis.
· Audio and visual recording of a performance is not permitted.
· Mobile phones are permitted into the venue but customers may be requested to turn these off or refrain from capturing images by the promoter and signage will be displayed to advise. Disruption to other customers through the continued use of electronic devices or mobile phones may result in the ticket holder being removed from the venue.
· Sporting colours or tops are not permitted, except for Ice Hockey jerseys.
· We have a no flags, banners or sports team colours policy.
· Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, sticks, air horns, weapons or offensive items, lasers, pyrotechnic articles, alcohol or other beverages and food not sold at The SSE Arena, Belfast, illegal drugs or noxious substances, professional cameras, sound and/or video recording devices, selfie sticks, helium balloons and umbrellas.
· Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the performance.
· Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
· At standing concerts, the standing area is restricted to over 14's
· From time to time The SSE Arena, or other authorised parties, may carry out photography and/or video recording in the building which may feature visitors.
OML reserves the right to deny entry to the venue or to remove any person from the venue who refuses to comply with any such condition or requirement.
The SSE Arena, Belfast uses Ticketmaster's booking system. When a popular event goes on sale there are literally hundreds, even thousands of customers simultaneously attempting to purchase tickets across all distribution channels on the Ticketmaster network. With so many people simultaneously buying tickets online popular events can sell out in a very short time.
When buying tickets you can select mobile ticket or print at home.
Ticketmaster are the ticketing partner of The SSE Arena, Belfast. We do not encourage customers to buy from any other ticketing agent or re-seller. We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets that may be resold.
Please click here for detailed information from Ticketmaster in relation to cancelled or rescheduled events.
No, tickets cannot be exchanged from one performance to another. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the event.
No person shall be admitted into any event in the Arena without holding a valid ticket to the event.
The SSE Arena, Belfast reserves the right to refuse admission of intoxicated patrons. Persons denied entry into the facility will not be offered a refund. Once inside the Arena patrons who become intoxicated are subject to ejection from the event.
Persons who fail to abide by Arena policies are subject to ejection from the facility. Any person who is violating Arena policy will be asked to correct their behaviour. If they fail to do so in a timely fashion, ejection will occur. Individuals who have been ejected must vacate the Arena property.
Any person seen using a laser pointer will be escorted out of an event.
The SSE Arena, Belfast operates a no re-admission policy. For security purposes once visitors have entered the venue they may not leave and re-enter.
Please click here to view The SSE Arena, Belfast House Rules
Please check your confirmation email or order details in your Ticketmaster MyAccount to review the delivery option you have chosen.
If your tickets are etickets, you can review your options in your account. On a desktop you may see 'view and print' your tickets. This will be a PDF to print.
From a mobile device you can go mobile. Log into the Ticketmaster App, click my tickets and view tickets. There you will see a barcode that you will need to show at the venue.
For standard postal delivery, the latest to expect your tickets is 5 days before an event.
If you selected standard mail and do not receive your tickets within two business days of the event, please contact Ticketmaster.
Adult = Over 16
Concession = Available for those with proof of status for Full-time Students, Senior Citizens and disability
Child = 16 or under
Family = 2 Adults and 2 Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children
You may only purchase tickets for the event from Box Office on an event day. Tickets for future events can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.ie or www.ssearenabelfast.com
If you have lost an item at an event, please contact us HERE.
Items will be kept in lost property for one month. If after this time the property is not collected it should be recycled, sent to a charity shop or destroyed if it contains sensitive data. Any unclaimed monies are to be given to the Odyssey Trust Company’s chosen charity partner.
Neither food nor drink can be taken into the arena from outside the building. A range of hot and cold food and drinks are available throughout the Arena.
Recently there was considerable investment made, developing the public catering into a more user friendly operation. The range available has been revised, with a focus being placed on providing a "High quality fast food offering".
The number of Public Concession Outlets has increased to 13, with the introduction of an additional 20 service points, along with fast pour beer dispensers in all locations.
We have also colour coded our areas, with Blue Outlets serving a range of Hot Food & Drinks (Burgers, Gourmet Hotdog etc.) and Green Outlets serving Drinks & Light Bites (Selection of Crisps, Confectionery, Ice Cream etc.) We now also have two purpose built Dispense Bars (One on the Ground Floor & One on Concourse Level 1st Floor) serving a range of Beers, Wines, Spirits & Soft Drinks.
All of these changes have proven very successful, with queuing times significantly reduced, enhancing the customer experience, giving you more time to spend enjoying the Belfast Giants or your favourite band.
The SSE Arena, Belfast is unable to permit the following electronic devices or accessories and may be required to extend this on an event by event basis:
• Professional-type cameras (defined as; a bridge camera, DSLR or any camera fitted with a detachable zoom lens and/or tripod). N.B. with the exception of officially accredited photographers covering the event.
• Devices which permit streaming, video or audio recording
• iPads and Tablet devices of any size
• GoPro! or similar devices
• Any other electronic device with camera and/or filming capability
• Selfie Sticks – due to safety considerations and so as not to impact the view of other customers.
Mobile phones are permitted into the venue but customers may be requested to turn these off or refrain from capturing images by the promoter. Disruption to other customers through the continued use of electronic devices or mobile phones may result in the ticketholder being removed from the venue.
We strongly recommend you just come and enjoy the concert and don't bring a camera to avoid any issues.
During Ice Hockey games cameras are permitted, however the use of flash photography is prohibited during play.
Flash photography is prohibited during 'theatre style' shows.
For ease of entry please note which door is easiest to enter from depending on your ticket type:
If you have a floor ticket (Door 1-2) we advise entering via the Odyssey Pavilion entrance. Doors to The SSE Arena are located opposite Hollywood Bowl on the ground floor of the Odyssey Pavilion.
Please note that floor ticket (standing) customers automatically enter into a one-way area when inside the Arena. Restroom and Bar facilities are located within this designated area. Customers are able to leave this area by collecting a wristband opposite Door 1.
The yellow edges of the floor will be kept clear by staff during the event for emergency purposes.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, sticks, air horns, weapons or offensive items, lasers, pyrotechnic articles, alcohol or other beverages and food not sold at The SSE Arena, Belfast, illegal drugs or noxious substances, professional cameras, sound and/or video recording devices, selfie sticks, helium balloons and umbrellas.
No. We are a fully contactless venue.
The SSE Arena, Belfast is a no smoking building.
Smoking within the Arena, inc. E-Cigarettes, is prohibited. The SSE Arena, Belfast may offer a pass-out system to permit customers to exit and re-enter the Arena for smoking, however this will be decided on an event-by-event basis.
On occasions where a pass out system is in operation, please retain your ticket at all times as this will be used for exit and re-entry.
Cloakroom facilities are available during events at the Arena for a £2 charge. Please speak to a member of staff on arrival who will direct you to the location.
Yes, The SSE Arena, Belfast is now offering an option for parents to obtain a wristband for their children when entering the venue.
If you lose your child when in the venue this wristband will provide staff with your contact details. We hope that this will help to reunite parents and children quickly and effectively.
These wristbands will be available from customer services at the Concierge desk on an event night.
Please speak to any member of staff for more information.
Concert merchandise sold in the The SSE Arena, Belfast is done so on behalf of the merchandise licensee's and no stock is retained on-site after the event (unless it's part of a run of shows). We will be happy to put you in touch with the relevant licensee for your event, however the Sale of Goods Act 1979 does not require them to exchange incorrect sizes, this will be at their discretion. Please complete the Contact Us Form here and we will provide merchandise contact details for you.
From time to time on certain holidays the ice will be opened to the public. Please visit our what's on listing for more information.
Permission for collecting contributions inside the Arena must be agreed through the promoter who is staging the event. Our chosen charity Cash for Kids will have first choice on collections. Please complete the Contact Us Form here for further details.
The SSE Arena, Belfast upholds the highest standards of Health and Safety. The following guidance is in line with the Arena’s rules & regulations.
We are aware that visitors to the Arena like to display flags and banners during Belfast Giants games and the Arena will always be as accommodating as possible. Flags and banners will not be generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways is strictly forbidden at all times. In the event of an emergency all access and exit points must remain clear. The Arena reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
The Arena is a neutral venue; national/country flags are not permitted, e.g. Union Jack or Irish Tricolour, nor are flags which show any type of political affiliation or slogan.
Any flag over 1m x 1.5m in size at their widest or longest section must be either:
-Manufactured with an inherently flame retardant fabric or
-Treated with an appropriate fire retardancy treatment in accordance with the relevant British Standard. All flags of this nature must be accompanied by the appropriate fire retardancy certificate. Flags will not be permitted unless this certificate is available at the time of use.
NB: Flags/banners which have been treated (rather than inherently retardant) must have a certificate dated within the previous 12 months.
Flags more than 2m x 1.5m cm in size at their widest or longest section are not permitted and
Flagpoles (plastic only) are permitted up to 1m length x 1cm diameter.
Due to Health & Safety reasons, very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people’s heads are not permitted.
Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
Visits to the Arena shall constitute acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
The Odyssey Pavilion has reopened. Businesses in the Pavilion can be contacted directed by their respective websites and social media pages. Keep an eye on social media to see as more outlets open throughout 2023.
Please review pre-event comms for information on entry via the Odyssey Pavilion.
We are a breastfeeding friendly venue and customers are welcome to breastfeed at any time. If you require a private area to breastfeed please speak with our customer services team and we will endeavour to make a private area available for you.
Backpacks/large bags (over A4 size) will not be permitted. Small bags will be subject to a search on entry to the venue.
If you are an SSE Airtricity customer you can upgrade on the SSE Reward website. Please note the SSE Reward Lounge is not open for Belfast Giants games.