- The SSE Arena, Belfast recommends that you purchase tickets directly through our Box Office, Ticketmaster, promoter, fan website or other authorised agent* as listed in the show advertising (*please check with Box Office for confirmation).
- Make sure you know the face value of the ticket and how much you are paying in service charges.
- Always find out the location of the seats.
- Make sure you know when the tickets will be delivered to you, or alternatively check the collection arrangements.
- Never buy from an agent who tells you the tickets will be available to collect somewhere other than the Box Office.
The SSE Arena, Belfast does not guarantee the
authenticity of tickets purchased from any reseller. The Arena has a Bar Code
Admission System which will identify tickets that are disputed eg
lost/stolen/resold. Any person who cannot identify themselves as linked to the
purchaser of the ticket may be refused admission.
Sales for Popular Events
The SSE Arena, Belfast uses Ticketmaster's booking
system. When a popular event goes on sale there are literally hundreds, even
thousands of customers simultaneously attempting to purchase tickets across all
distribution channels on the Ticketmaster network. With so many people
simultaneously buying tickets online, over the phone or in person at the Box
Office or outlets, popular events can sell out in a very short time.
Unfortunately we cannot accept postal bookings for popular events that are
expected to sell out quickly.