Proof of Covid Status
All ticket holders aged 18 or over are required to demonstrate their Covid status. Please have one of the following available when requested by our venue staff:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test - taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the event you are attending
- Proof of natural Covid-19 antibodies
Under 18s are not required to show their Covid-19 certification but we would still encourage children aged 11 and over to take a lateral flow test prior to the event, where possible.
The following are accepted as proof of Covid status:
- Domestic Cert via the COVIDCert NI app
- Travel Cert via the COVIDCert NI app, along with valid photographic ID
- A PDF version of your Covid Cert (printed or online PDF), along with valid photographic ID
- EU Digital Covid Certificate (DCC), along with valid photographic ID. Please note, this applies to customers from ROI.
- Any valid NHS Covid Cert, along with valid photographic ID
- Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card and photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card
- Presenting receipt of a negative result issued by SMS or email if presenting a Lateral Flow Test - taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the event you are attending
- Presenting proof of a positive Covid-19 PCR test, within 180 days of the event you are attending, to include the isolation period
Guide on using the COVIDCert NI App for proof of double vaccination:
Face coverings are mandatory and should be worn on arrival and throughout your visit, unless you are eating/drinking, or exempt.
Track and Trace
For track and trace purposes we must record the details of ALL customers. If you are attending WITHOUT the person who booked your tickets please ensure you fill your details in via our QR track and trace code on arrival at the venue.
Sanitisation and Cleaning
We ask that you sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly wash and sanitise your hands throughout your visit. We’ll have enhanced cleaning before and after the visit and additional sanitisation during the event.
The SSE Arena is ventilated using temperature regulated 100% fresh air. Fresh air is taken directly from outside and distributed throughout the building via multiple high level directional control nozzles. The air is then extracted via multiple points on all levels including the WC blocks and leaves the building. No air is recirculated within the ventilation system.
Be Distance Aware
We ask that you are respectful of others around and keep your distance from other people as you move through the venue. Event stewards and security staff will be to hand to help manage queues and the movement of people through the Arena.
In line with Government advice, it is strongly recommended that anyone taking part in, or attending, any events should take a rapid Covid-19 test (LFD) before they attend the event, and on days two and eight after the event.
We ask that customers do not come to the Arena if they are feeling unwell with any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Please note: We will continue to review our entry requirements, in line with updates to legislation and evolving government and health advice and as such, entry requirements are subject to change. We appreciate your cooperation and adherence to these measures, which will help us to continue to run events and maintain our capacities.