The SSE Arena, Belfast has opened up a plethora of opportunities to target Artists who prefer the intimate feel of a theatre format but can have the prestige of an Arena listing. Music concerts, comedy, theatre, musicals and award shows are all ideal categories.
Main Design Elements
• Innovative hinged truss system to allow the drape to follow the curve of the roof beams.
• Allow angled side drapes to minimise dead/flat draped seats in the side tiers.
• Enable installation of a complete ‘black box’ including wings.
• Include a front drape to form a proscenium arch.
• Roof mounted track system to facilitate easy movement and quick turnaround times. If ticket sales exceed expectations the format can be easily extended.
Short Hall Theatre Style
10 x offices 5sqm – 45 sqm
3 x locker rooms 45sqm – 75sqm
1 x Crew Catering dining room – 45sqm
Max 22m clearance from floor to underside of roof beam
BT Openzone – Public area
10MB Broadband – Available for production / Organisers offices
Secure service yard: 550sqm
3 Loading Doors: 2 @ 3.5m x 4m / 1 @ 7m x 4m
Stage Right ME3750 rolling stage, maximum size is 64ft x 44ft, at 6ft high.
Max footprint including walkways is 84ft wide.
Mixer platform available up to 24ft x 16ft.
In-house catering facilities.
Backstage catering - kitchen, preparation, serving & eating areas.
Advance booking office with dedicated box office manager at the Arena. Full independent computerised system. Total of 10 event sales windows. Credit card booking telephone lines.
Group sales catered for.