We look forward to welcoming you to the The SSE Arena, Belfast and hope you have an enjoyable visit with us.
Should you require
assistance during your visit, our Stewards are on hand to assist you. Our
Customer Services desk is located in the main foyer.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury and nuisance.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter the programme as necessary.
- The ticket holder consents to participate in the audio or video recording of the show and grants all necessary consents for Performers Protection Acts.
- Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only. The SSE Arena, Belfast does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any reseller. Any person who cannot identify themselves as linked to the purchaser of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Admission by full ticket only.
- Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Management does not accept the responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to persons/property on or around the premises.
- All audience members including children must be in possession of a ticket.
- The SSE Arena, Belfast is acting as a retailer for tickets at the request of the promoter and accepts no liability for any unforeseen or indirect loss incurred by the purchaser of this ticket if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the venue.
- Smoking within the Arena, inc E-Cigarettes, is prohibited. The SSE Arena, Belfast will also to continue to operate its current policy of no re-admittance, which means that customers leaving the Arena for a cigarette / e-cigarette (or for any other reason) will be unable to gain entry back in.
- Audio and visual recording of a performance is not permitted.
- Mobile phones are permitted into the venue but customers may be requested to turn these off or refrain from capturing images by the promoter. Disruption to other customers through the continued use of electronic devices or mobile phones may result in the ticketholder being removed from the venue.
- Sporting colours or tops are not permitted, except for Ice Hockey jerseys.
- We have a no flags, banners or sports team colours policy.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: bottles, cans, sticks, air horns, weapons or fireworks, alcohol or other beverages and food not sold at The SSE Arena, Belfast, illegal drugs or noxious substances, professional cameras, sound and/or video recording devices, selfie sticks, helium balloons and umbrellas.
- Latecomers may be refused admission until a suitable break in the performance.
- Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- At standing concerts, the standing area is restricted to over 14's.
- For safety reasons, before entering, all patrons may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.