128 wrestlers to compete across the biggest UK wrestling arena tour ever
5 Star Wrestling are launching the biggest tournament in wrestling history, whilst simultaneously becoming the first British promotion to run a full-blown arena tour, spread across 30 weeks, featuring over 128 of the best wrestlers from around the globe at the biggest arenas in the country.
Entrants in the tournament will see the very best unsigned names from around the world come together. There are some massive announcements to come across the next few weeks, but already announced for various dates across the tournament include:
- 5 Star Wrestling Champion and movie star: John Morrison
- Former WWE stars Carlito, Chris Masters, PJ Black & Shelton Benjamin
- Former NFL star and current IMPACT Grand Champion: Moose
- IMPACT wrestling & current World of Sport (WOS): Champion: Grado
- ITV WOS stars Zack Gibson & Kenny Williams
- Lucha Underground stars Angelico & Shane Strickland
- British stars such as Jack Jester, Bram, Kid Fite, ‘Showstealer’ Nathan Cruz, Flash Morgan Webster, BT Gunn & many more
The 30 dates will run right across the UK, with the cities set to host this ground breaking events including Liverpool, Blackburn, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Belfast, Sheffield, Leeds, Birmingham, Dundee, Cardiff, Belfast, Manchester & London.
Over the 30 weeks, fans will witness the biggest wrestling tournament in history along with the formation of exciting new championship divisions and some truly huge match ups, as 5 Star Wrestling strives to become the UK’s largest wrestling promotion.
Lineup subject to change